What are the Best Affiliate Programs?

When it come to make money blogging, affiliate marketing is not a new thing. There is no limit how much you can earn via affiliate marketing. Now let`s see what professional bloggers saying about affiliate marketing and what networks or products they are recommending.
What are the Best Affiliate Programs : eProBlogger
What are the Best Affiliate Programs : eProBlogger
Other people are reading : How to Create Social Share Bar for Blog

What are the Best Affiliate Programs?

Mindvalley And Subliminal Guru (Kari)

My favorite affiliate program is Mindvalley's affiliate program. Their commission is 50%. Even though they have a high price point for their products (usually around $300), they sell well because people are looking for what they are offering, and their products are amazing for the personal development niche. They include products by some of the biggest names around, including Carol Tuttle, T Harv Eker, and coming soon - John Assaraf. And, they do a ton of the work for you as far as warming your leads up, getting them to the launch webinar, and converting them to a sale.

To promote affiliate products, I use it myself and do honest reviews. It doesn't take much to get ranked in Google when you do an honest review that is meant to help the people who read it (and not just provide you with benefits). In fact, I've had people come from Google the same day I've posted a review, and the conversion on those honest reviews is extremely high!

Also See : Top 20 Affiliate Networks 2015

The other affiliate program I really like includes Subliminal Guru from Inspire. Their commission is 65%. My conversion rate on that program is $0.26 EPC even when I randomly tweet out a few promotions and get a ton of non-targeted traffic. Even though the individual commissions are small (about $5-$30), it adds up fast! I have had 0 returns from that site because their product - subliminal MP3s for all areas of life - are so unique and impactful. Again, I get most of my traffic from Google (some from Twitter), and it obviously converts well.

Clicks & Signups, Not Sales (Jennifer Peaslee)

Hi! This is an interesting topic...I've done a lot of looking into affiliate programs. My blog is young (only about 3 months), but I want to be able to make money with it - and I'd love to become a full time blogger some day, so I wanted to set these things up right away!

I haven't had much luck with sales affiliates, as you can imagine for a new blog with a small audience. I've had the best luck with affiliate programs that offer you a payout if someone clicks, or signs up, or prints a coupon, or enters a giveaway, etc. Some of my favorites are Shop Her Media (formerly My Savings Media) and Center Point Media.

Also See : Advertising Programs to Make Money from Your Blog

I don't know if you'd consider them 'affiliate' websites, but I also like a number of websites that pay me to share content on the blog or social media, do reviews, etc. Izea is great - you can get a free account that gives you 3 bids per month, but I didn't have much luck with that (only made $1) so I paid for the $1/month program that gives you unlimited bids. I've only paid $1 but so far I've made $12, just for a handful of tweets (for companies like Dollar General and Colgate) that were really easy and quick to do. I would normally never recommend someone pay for a program, but I like the returns I'm getting with unlimited bids, I've already made enough to pay for a year of membership if I want to continue (and I think I will!) I also like One2One network - I've participated in a few review and social sharing campaigns, and although they were not paid they did offer sweepstakes drawings for gift cards. I got a free digital copy of Madonna's new album though...and I won one of the drawings so that was cool smile

I have more sites too, as I've investigated a lot. I'm not making much at all, but my blog is new and growing, so any returns on it here in the beginning are welcome! Please let me know if you want more info and good luck with your project.

Physical Products & Offline Leads (restaurantcoverings)

I like to recommend physical products from Amazon because they convert like crazy. I can also be sure to recommend only good stuff because there are tons of honest reviews available and I can choose which products to promote.

On top of that I work as a freelancer and create websites for small businesses. I use affiliate programs to recommend hosting or autoresponders for them. This works well because they trust me and we can have a "real world talk" ;-).

There are more tips coming to help you understand and choose best affiliate programs and services. Don`t forget to like us on fb and subscribe our newsletter to get free updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Link Google Analytics To Adsense

Best Google Chrome SEO Extensions For Bloggers